* Disclaimer : The stories written are all based on fictional works, if there are any similarities between the names of the characters and the places where the events took place, we from the team apologize for any unintentional mistakes and errors.
" The air felt colder this afternoon, it felt like it was piercing my whole body. Without realizing it, I woke up from my bed. "
I looked at the clock that faithfully accompanied me in the room, it showed 4:00 PM,
" I remembered that my angel, Alyssa, would soon arrive at her house.
" With a happy heart, I walked towards the bathroom to clean myself, because today was a special day to enjoy time with my idol.
After finishing his makeup and not forgetting to apply the coveted perfume of women whose brand must not be mentioned ( *********), Baim rushed to his garage to take his car to Alyssa's house...
' ckreeeeekk....greengg greng greng.!!!
" he took the blue sedan out of the garage and headed straight for his current crush.
The trees along the road out of Baim's residential complex are decorated with cool, beautiful trees, adding to the beauty of this day...
" Without realizing it, Baim arrived in front of Alyssa's house, which wasn't that far away, only five blocks away from the house.
"Tin tinnnnnn..."
The horn honked, calling out to the angel. Alyssa came out, hearing the sound of the horn coming from inside her house.
A smile suddenly spread across her face as she waved her hand...
"Hey... wait a minute, let me say mom first, okay?" Alyssa said, dressed in a way that captivated every man's eyes.
"Y my darling...I'm always waiting for you '?? replied Baim from inside his car.
Alyssa also approached her mother who every afternoon always tidied up the garden which probably made Alyssa beautiful like a heavenly garden.
"Mommy...mommy," Alysa called.
"Yes, dear...what's wrong?"
You look so beautiful this afternoon. Where are you going, my child?" her mother replied.
Mom... I need permission to go out to my friend's party first, okay?
Who do you want to go out with, son? said his mother.
"Alyssa's walking with Baim, Mom," Alyssa replied.
Baim is Mr. Subroto's son, who lives in Block 4, right?" her mother chimed in.
Yes... that's right, my beloved mother, with a happy face Alyssa agreed..
Okay, go ahead, be careful, kid.
"Oh, what time are you coming home? Don't come home late, Alyssa," said her mother.
"Ready, my mom..." replied Alyssa, who looked like she couldn't wait to meet Baim in front of her house who was waiting in the car.
Then Alyssa quickly turned around and walked towards Baim in his car...
"Sorry it took a while, Baim.
' Mom usually asks who you're going with first, so don't come home late. Gosh, you're already like our manager at the factory.
hahaha... Baim laughed with amusement, "Alyssa,
You can do it, you're already charmingly beautiful and good at making jokes too," Baim said with a happy smile.
Alyssa got in... Then Alyssa opened the car door and sat next to her.
"It's exactly 16.55 now, as I promised this afternoon,
" haahaa,,, this is actually a 5 minute discount," said Baim to Alyssa.
" yes yes yes... replied Alyssa with her face that charmed men.
Let's just leave now...
' Okay.... Alyssa chimed in.
Tin Tinnn... Baim also greeted Alyssa's mother who was still busy in the park.
The car started to move towards Baim's brother's house who was having a party...
" The atmosphere in the car was like a paradise garden,
" It was because Alyssa's presence always made my heart beat fast. I wanted to slow down time, even if I could,
I would stop it so that I could always be with this beautiful angel of mine.
After a while, they both arrived at the party venue... Baim parked his car and got out to open the door.
"Please get out, my angel..." Baim said as he opened the car door.
Alyssa got out with a smile that made Baim's heart flutter.
" Then they both walked hand in hand into the party, their feelings were truly unimaginable, like Romeo and Juliet. Finished..

No comments:
Post a Comment
Like & Comment